An Elegant Woman's German Loden Coat
The Corina is a beautifully tailored German style loden coat made from authentic Bavarian Loden fabric from Germany's oldest textile mill, the Tuchfabrik Gebrüder Mehler. The exquisite hand crafted attention to detail, produced in next door Slovakia by the Makatya women's coat factory will leave no question to the thought and attention to detail in constructing this timeless piece.
- Shell constructed from 90% Virgin Wool / 10% Alpaca Hair Loden Fabric
- Loden from Tuchfabrik Mehler, Germany
- green velvet outside collar and cuffs
- 2 front welt pockets
- Body length 94 cm on size 36
- Second layer to hide buttons when closed
- Fully lined, 50% Viscose / 50% Acetate
- Hand sewn in Slovakia
- Imported from Austria
- Bauer design
- Eligible for free shipping/returns/exchange
- Coat length: 94 cm / 37"